How it Works
There are two mechanisms that feed the lottery jackpot:
- 1.2% of every transaction of the DELO token is sent to the lottery jackpot.
- 2.5% of every ticket sale is also used to expand the lottery Jackpot
These mechanisms ensure that the lottery jackpot will always be healthy, while be sustainable.
At the end of a draw, some allocations are taken to reward stakers, increase the LP of the DELO token, and increase the MegaDraw tokens:
- 1.2.5% of the DELO jackpot will be swapped for BNB, paired with another 2.5% of the DELO jackpot and added to liquidity on PancakeSwap.
- 2.5% of the jackpot will be added to the MegaDraw or rollover wallet for future mega-draws.
- 3.40% of the jackpot will be paid out to stakers.
The proceeds from every ticket sale are used to purchase the DELO token, increasing buying pressure on the token, rewarding holders and creating positive price action. This creates a symbiotic relationship between the DELO token and the lottery. "The Ticket that Feeds the Token, The Token that Feeds the Jackpot".
The proceeds of each ticket is then distributed as follows:
- 16.66% of every ticket purchase is divided amongst all stakers. All holders of DELO can stake the token in the dApp to earn this fee.
- 20% of every ticket purchase is returned to the purchaser, ensuring everyone is a winner.
- 50% of every ticket purchase is allocated to platform marketing & buybacks.
- 13.34% of every ticket purchase is added to the current draw jackpot.